Each issue always features an Editorial, Planning Applications, Business Pages small ads, Classifieds, and Forthcoming Events as well as the latest news from the business, leisure, and heritage sectors listed below.
- Weston Beamor joins ‘Make Works Birmingham’
- Weston Beamor Casts Historic Civic Chains
- Talbots Group Reports Business Expansion
- Hockley Mint Welcomes Fairtrade Gold Miners
- Birmingham CEO/Assay Master to Step Down
- Jericho Foundation Recruits Survivor of Human Trafficking
- Vipa Designs – Europe First Fairminded Eco Gold
- Two Talented Students Receive Bursaries
- New LED Skull Cufflinks Are Frightfully Good!
- UFO’S take off at Tory Party Conference
- It’s Time to Start Feeling Festive!
- JQBID Quarter Lifestyle
- Birthstones for December – Tanzanite, Blue Zircon, and Turquoise
- New ‘Belle Ile’ Designs For all Special Occasions
- Caroline Street Tree Planting Progress
- The Flatted Factories for The JQ Part 1 36
A5 size, 48 pages all colour